Welcome to the Caring Hands Group family
Caring Hands Group is a family-owned business which has been delivered exceptional care in Lancashire since 2010.
We know what makes good quality care, and the many things you have to consider when thinking about accessing our services.
Keeping our core values of promoting dignity, independence, trust and respect at the heart of everything we do, we will work with you and your loved ones to create truly person-centred care packages which are as individual as you are.
Our highly trained and committed staff will be with you throughout your journey, providing continuity of care from those first informal chats, through to the creation of detailed care plans and their ongoing delivery and appraisal. We get to know our customers from their hopes, worries and frustrations to how they take their tea, we want to build meaningful relationships between our carers and those they are supporting.
We know that situations can change very quickly, meaning a flexible approach and constant re-evaluation is essential to ensure that all needs are being met.
Throughout it all we understand that good communication is fundamental. We will always keep you and your loved ones updated and informed to help you enjoy peace of mind and reassurance around the clock.
Our aim with Caring Hands is to help you and your loved ones to enjoy a good quality of life. We want to enable you to achieve the things that matter to you, and empower you to maintain your independence to live as fully as possible.
If you are interested in accessing Caring Hands Group’s services, please get in touch to discuss your requirements, with absolutely no obligation. Call us on 01772 747386 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
The principles which guide our care
Our vision at Caring Hands Group is that everyone in Preston and Lytham gets the support they need to be able to stay in their own home, if this is what they and their loved ones wish.
Our mission at Caring Hands Group is to provide practical, emotional, psychological and social support to help people affected by disability, illness and isolation to enjoy the best possible quality of life in their own homes.
The core principles which guide us as we work to deliver this for local people are:
- By providing support in intimate situations as discreetly as possible
- By giving our clients privacy in situations such as when using the telephone, opening and reading mail, and when visitors are present
- By implementing and following rigorous procedures to ensure the confidentiality of personal information
- By treating each person as the individual they are
- By valuing the characteristics and qualities which make that person unique
- By working with people and their specific needs to try and compensate and alleviate issues which have arisen due to changes in their physical or psychological condition
- By helping clients to exercise personal choice and maintain control over their daily lives
- By providing input and assistance which empowers people to continue to achieve what is important to them, even if it is a new and adapted way
- By providing holistic care packages which meet the physical, social, cultural and spiritual needs of our customers
For more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss how our services might be able to help you or your loved ones, please get in touch. Call us on 01772 747386 or email us email@example.com